These y’all… I cannot handle how delicious they are.
Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1.5 cups of young living gluten free waffle and pancake mix
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 cup of organic palm shortening
- 1.5 cups of organic cane sugar
- 2 pasture raised eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 2 tbs of water
- 1.5 cups of Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- 3 cups of organic oatmeal
- Step 1 In a bowl mix your dry ingredients of 1.5 cups of Young Living gluten free pancake and waffle mix, 1tsp of salt, 1tsp of baking soda,1 tsp of cinnamon and set aside.
- Step 2 In a separate bowl or counter top mixer add 1 cup organic palm oil shortening and 1.5 cups of organic cane sugar.
- Step 3 Mix well with a hand mixer or your countertop mixer until fluffy.
- Step 4 Add 2 organic pasture raised eggs 1 tsp of vanilla and stir.
- Step 5 Begin to slowly add your dry ingredients plus 2 TBS of water.
- Step 6 Then mix in 1.5 cups of enjoy life dark chocolate chips and 3 cups of organic, gluten Free oatmeal.
- Step 7 Preheat oven to 345.
- Step 8 Scoop spoonfuls out onto baking sheets.
- Step 9 This should make 2 dozen.
- Step 10 Bake for 10 minutes or until outsides start to brown and they are soft in the middle.
- Step 11 They will continue to harden as they cook so you don’t want to over bake them.
- Step 12 After they cool in pans, use a metal spatula to remove and cool on baking racks.
You will crave these for days and days and your kids and husband will call you blessed. They are THAT good.
Would love to know if you try them! If you need the pancake and waffle mix, you can hit this link to get a wholesale membership with Young Living. You can purchase this at retail or do yourself a favor and just get the membership! There are no strings attached and you can buy just about anything you need to add to or begin to create your family’s clean living lifestyle!