Last night, sweet Abigail and I had a major sweet tooth while we were watching the olympics. I am all about creating something that will benefit them nutritionally than running out for junk. She and I experimented with our Vanilla Spice Protein Powder and OH.MY.WORD. they were so good I ate them for breakfast this morning before the gym!
Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
- 3 scoops of Young Living Vanilla Spice Protein Powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1tbs coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp of stevia powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- Step 1 In a mixing bowl we combined all of the dry ingredients together
- Step 2 In a separate bowl we whisked 2 eggs, peanut butter and milk and blended until smooth. We added this to our dry ingredients and whisked until a dough is formed then folded in the chocolate chips.
- Step 3 We greased a baking sheet and preheated the oven to 350.
- Step 4 Roll dough into balls and place on the baking sheet and press down with your palm to flatten them some. I probably could have made mine flatter but I used my fingers instead of my palm.
- Step 5 Bake them for about 5-8 minutes. You have to watch these VERY closely. Everyone has a different oven and mine cooked these super fast. As soon as you see them brown at all on the top take them out.
Hope you love these as much as we do!